Great for socialization, long work days, family day trips, house or carpet cleaning appointments, and realtor or open house appointments. Your dog will love playing with friends, sunbathing by the pool and snoozing on the couch!
While you enjoy your vacation, let your dog enjoy their staycation! Bring your pup to us for overnight care, in our home, while you are away. They will love meeting new friends, snuggling on the couch by the warm fireplace and receiving their favorite bedtime treat!
- Drop-off and pick-up are strictly by appointment only!
- Arrival (Drop-off) & Departure (Pick-up) appointment time blocks: 7:30am-10:30am and 3pm-6pm, 7 days a week.
- Daycare hours are 7am - 7pm, 7 days a week.
- Puppy rates apply to dogs under 1 year of age.
- Boarding Rate is per calendar day.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and seasonal rates may apply.
Peak Season & Holiday Boarding
Adult | Peak & Holiday
Puppy | Peak & Holiday
Martin Luther King Jr. (Thu.- Mon.)
President’s Day (Thu.-Mon.)
MVUSD Spring Break (3/26-4/3, 2022 & 4/1-4/9, 2023)
Memorial Day (Thu.-Mon.)
4th of July (1st – 5th)
Weekends in June, July, August (Fri.-Sun.)
Labor Day (Thu.-Mon.)
Columbus Day (Thu.-Mon.)
Veterans Day (Thu.-Mon.)
Christmas and New Years (December 18–January 1)
Please Note: We do not offer daycare services nor accept arrival/departure appointments on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
Unfortunately, life does happen and the need for cancellations do occur. Because we do reserve spaces for clients who book in advance and turn away other potential clients, we kindly ask that if you need to cancel for any reason that you please let us know as soon as possible.
- Boarding services:
- Cancellations made 0-24 hours in advance of service start are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the booked service.
- Cancellations made 24-48 hours in advance of service start are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booked service.
- Daycare services: Cancellations made 0-24 hours in advance of service start are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booked service.
- Peak Season & Holiday bookings: cancellations must be made no less than 72 hours in advance to avoid the cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booked service.
- Late service start or early return: If the previously agreed upon service dates are altered either by a later arrival date or an earlier departure date they are subject to the above cancellation policy. An early pick-up does not constitute a refund of any kind.